Saturday, October 1, 2011

15 Day Challenge, Day 15

Day 15: What were your highs and lows of this past month?

Highs

-Our family and friends came together in celebration for my daughter's baptism 
-After more than her fair share of hardship, my dear friend Brandi finally had her beautiful baby girl, Bree. Probably going to be Lillie's future partner in crime with all the pink and camouflage she's been blessed with

-Going with Emilie to see Lion King 3-D and pretending not to cry at all the sad stuff and then talking about how cool it will be to share our favorite movies with our kids one day. I love my best friend.

-Jenna and Brenton invited us to share in their son, Evan's, first birthday. We had a wonderful time, it's amazing to think he's already 1 year old, and to think Lillie is just about 2 months behind him. I truly hope they grow up to be great friends.

-my daughter's first tooth

-Dove season
-Visiting with the family when my Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Harry came to visit

-Losing 10 lbs (more on this in a later post!)

-buying a cricut for $79

Lows


-realizing I won't be able to meet my beautiful niece until next year

-a great friend and a beautiful person lost her job for one helluva bullshit reason

-devil things happening to someone who only deserves the one thing they want more than anything and it's yet to happen. this makes me want to punch things over and over again
 
Overall, not too shabby of a month.
How was yours?

No comments: