Thursday, February 7, 2013

Embarrassing Celebrity Crushes

Linking up with Em, Lin & Meg for this Thursday’s round of randomness.

1. Charlie Day [Lin and I are in total agreement on this hairy elf of a man] I first laid eyes on this man when watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He’s kind of gross, and weird, and awkward in the show but something just came through to me. I can’t resist him. You may also recognize him from Horrible Bosses.

2. Robert Downey Jr. I remember seeing him on Ally McBeal [Dancing baby, anyone?] and thinking “Wow, that’s a damn good looking man” and then being quickly grossed out about it since I was only like 16 at the time. But now that I’ve been legal for the past 10 years, it’s totally cool, right? He also pretty much sealed the deal for me the day I watched him in Iron Man too. 

3. Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom. I do not deny I have a geek streak in me, and I will never turn over my Harry Potter series despite numerous attempts by my husband in an attempt to clean out my bookcase. I mean, he went from this -

to this -

Yeah. That’s right ladies. And he’s got the wand to prove it.

4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He’s probably really not all that embarrassing right now. But at one point, yes, yes he was. Who remembers 3rd Rock from the Sun?

He is just really an incredible actor and if I see he’s in a movie, odds are it’s going in my pants dvd player. 

Do you have any embarrassing celebrity crushes?

11 comments:

Shauna said...

MMmmm Joesph Gordon Levitts mine!! Back off!

Jami said...

JGL, YES! My husband gives me all sorts of grief when we talk about how I was crushing on him in his 3rd Rock days. Love him!

Katie said...

Bwaahhaha the 3rd Rock photo! Bwahahaha.

Matthew Lewis, the magic of puberty.

I have not seen Always Sunny, but Charlie Day is totally adorbs.

Kim @ Kimberley's Quests said...

Once Robert Downey Jr. pulled himself together he really turned into a hottie. And wowsa I didn't realize how cute Matthew Lewis grew up to be!

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

I live that you put terrible pictures of them first. excellent choices and I agree with you guys on Charlie Day. he rocks.

Midwayedancer said...

Neville Longbottom! Too funny!

Kate said...

Joseph Gordon Levitt is delicious.

Tristan Bouc said...

This is a perfect list! All those are my guilty celebrity crushes. I love me some Charlie too! Mine is Shia, at one point, he was an embarassing little kid on Holes, but I've always loved him.

My biggest, nerdiest crush is my man Paul Rudd though! He is so crazy and quirky that just I love him!

ANNIE M said...

I'd like to bang JGL, holy smokes! HIm as Arthur in Inception was like pure perfection on the big screen *drool* ;)

Amanda said...

hahaha I love this and agree with your choices, especailly robert downey jr!
I feel like I have celebrity crushes on men that are older than my father and that in and of itself is embarassing.

Sar said...

Ugh, I LOVE Joseph Gordin-Levitt. ANd um, the wand pun with Neville?! Genius.