Tuesday, February 12, 2013

That’s My Jam: Love Songs

I thought I’d get crazy this week and link up with Shauna & Katie via vlüg for this week’s topic – Love Songs. You know, since it is Valentine’s Day this Thursday after all. At the beginning of the video you’ll hear me say something about not wanting it to be 20 minutes long so I limited my number of songs to talk about – well, that didn’t work out so well since it’s 18 minutes long. What can I say? I like to talk.

I’ve listed what I talk about below, in case you’re interested in listening to the actual versions without pitiful barking seals in the background ruining these amazing songs [aka me].

1. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston

2. When a Man Loves a Woman – Michael Bolton

3. My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion

4. I’ll Make Love To You – Boyz II Men

5.  You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall & Oates

6. I Cross My Heart – George Strait

7. I Touch Myself – The Divinyls

8. At Last – Etta James

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the awesome video!

Every night in my dreams...I see you...I heeeeear you! That is how I know you....go on!

Katie said...

How could I forget Etta and Bolton?! Maybe I do like love songs more than I originally thought.

Thank you for this romantic moment with you. I think it's love.

Hilariously, on the screen that comes on at the end with random selections to play next, High School Musical's Breaking Free is on there. Bahahah. Now there is one you should have sung for us. hahahaha

Abbey said...

omg. "I touch myself"? bahaha.

My ex bf looooved that song which is kind of creepy.

I enjoy all the dialogue in between the songs. and also the watermelon section.

you can sing to me about watermelons any time.

Kate said...

hahahahaha The watermelon part. I die. I'm going to do that from now on when I don't know the words to a song. Brilliant.

Laura Darling said...

Hahaha love the video. And these songs are awesome!