Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome!

So, my intention is to use this blog to keep family and friends updated on our life, especially with our new little one on the way, Ms Lillie Mae. Who, if God is willing, will make her debut no later than November 8, 2010. I'm sure simply by writing that I've voodooed myself somehow and that she's nestling her way back up to my ribs with an evil giggle and swift kick to my bladder.
*sigh*
Really though, we're so excited to start our family. After 9 years together as a couple, 5 of those married, we figured we were coming into a good time in our life that the thought of a child wasn't nearly as frightening as it was when we were 20 and just married. And hopefully, we won't mess this kid up too bad. We do readily admit we're excited to embarrass her in front of her friends as she grows older and use her dish-washing and laundry skills to the maximum extent.
Hopefully, this won't be our first and last post.

We shall see. We shall see.

No comments: