I joined a blogger community (I’m like legit now you guys) and they are having a self-interview link up party (uhh, see image above) so, here’s me interviewing myself. How fancy am I right?
1. What part of the state do you call home?
I live Deep in the Heart of Texas! (You can’t tell me you didn’t just sing that). Basically in the Waco, TX area.
2. How long have you been blogging?
Well, I used to have a blog called Tickled Silly on Myspace like 7 years ago. Ha. Myspace. But Lehmann Laughter is fairly new – right around 2 years old. I started up just a few months before my daughter, Lillie, was born.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started just as a way to keep out-of-state friends & family in the loop on my daughter’s arrival and because I enjoy the creative outlet it gives me.
4. What do you hope to get out of Texas Women Bloggers community?
New friends. Inspiration. A place where I can say Howdy without a single judgment. The usual stuff.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In blog terms, I have no idea. I hope I’m still writing about my fitness goals and cheering others on with theirs. Personally? I don’t like looking that far in the future. You never know where your life is going to lead you – I like to keep it a surprise.
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
Sandra Bullock. She’s gorgeous. She’s funny. And she got to make out with Ryan Reynolds in a movie. So, uh yeah. We’re like totally the same anyway.
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die.
- Run a FULL marathon
- Meet some of my fabulous blogger friends
- Cheer Lillie on at her first, well, everything.
- Celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary with the husbandface.
- High five a celebrity. Any will do. Dane Cook would be my top pick though.
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why?
Kindness. I want people to say “Hey, you know Tam, right? She’s the sweetest. She’d give you the shirt off her back if you needed it and then apologize for the pit stains. What a girl.”
9. Describe one “wow” moment in your life.
Knowing that in the exact moment that my boyfriend pushed a stray piece of hair away from face and tucked it behind my ear that he’d one day be my husband. 11 years later and here we are.
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you be?
An actress. A dream since I was cast as the lead in our 1st grade Christmas play.