Friday, April 26, 2013

Can’t Hold Us

Just a nice, weird random post for you today.

1. Katie at State of Change made a promise. And I, for one, would love to see it carried out. 250orbustShe’s a great blog to follow so head her way. We have this amazing textual relationship where we talk about our daughters, compliment the husband’s biceps and send each other pictures of food we eat (mostly me complaining about baby carrots). She’s also really honest with her readers, which is wonderfully refreshing in the blog world. I’m convinced that she needs to write a book. (DO IT KATIE!) She only needs 5 more!

2. I am in love with my Twitter/Blog friends. I have a 5k tomorrow and was looking for some new music to jam too so I tweeted this and seriously, the response AMAZEBALLS. And not to mention, Holly, had a great idea for a music swap and I jumped on that like a redneck on Keystone – so you’ll see more of that next week once all the details are worked out. #JellyofmyJamsSwap

3. Per #2 I downloaded a few new songs and I made the following playlist for tomorrow (with a few of my own additions) – I’m pumped. I’m totally listening to it right now as I type this. Blogger Style Playlist 4. My daughter wanted to take a picture of our cat, Smokey, yesterday. So, uh, here you go.

IMG_1301 Yeah, that’s my knee the cat is digging into. She did not want her picture taken. But our yard looks nice, doesn’t it?

5. Someone found my makeup (when she was supposed to be using the potty all by herself) and then went all creepy on me as I tried to take a photo. Seriously. Let’s just say that while she enjoys makeup she does not enjoy makeup remover. Thy bathtub runneth over with tears.GoldLillie 

Hope your weekend is filled with fun, laughter and lotssss of wine. You deserve it.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Omg. Lillie looks frickin' FABULOUS. For real. This is one of those pictures you need to pull out for a make-reference when she goes to prom. :P

Jodi said...

OMG that pic of your daughter is too funny!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful race tomorrow!!

Holly said...

That is a fabulous picture of your cat . I think you've got a photographer on your hands right there ;) Also, I love your playlist!!! And so glad you love courageous. It's such an inspiring song!!

CANNOT WAIT for our swap link up!! I will email you more later!!!

Sara said...

OMG.... Lillie in those pics....I die!

Have a great race! Can't wait to hear all about it! :-)

Breenah said...

Love the gold on Lillie, shocking there's none on her shirt!

Lin said...

Bahaha! I can't believe Lillie got into your makeup that bad. She looks like one of those gold live statues that hang out on the Santa Monica pier. Love it.