Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random Thursday: 5 Things I Use Everyday

thursdaybutton1

This week’s link up with Em, Lin & Sarah is brought to you by the color blue. No, I’m just kidding. It’s just brought to you by me & my laziness that prevents me from thinking of my own blog topic. These girls are godsends.

5ThingIuseEverday

  1. Mascara. I am a self-proclaimed junkie. Chances are I have 3 tubes on me at any given moment. I just like the stuff. I’ve tried CoverGirl, Mary Kay, Revlon, Avon…you name it, it’s probably been on my lashes. But I always go back to one – L'Oreal Double Extend. It has a primer and then the actual mascara and it seriously buffs up my puny lashes like no other.loreal_double_extendWarning: The first time you take a shower with this on and rub your eyes – do not be alarmed. It will come off in clumps that looks like you’ve just ripped your eyelashes out. They did not rip out. So do not scream, have a panic attack and begin to cry. Not that anyone would react that way. I mean, haha, who would, hahaha, act like that? Hahahhuhhhh….I’m a loser.
  2. iPod/iTunes. I love me some music. I always have it on while I’m at work and I have it so other people on the network can listen [Right, Sar?]. And when I’m not a work, I’m at home, jamming to some tunes with my kid. itunes
  3. Washing Machine. I feel like we have a ridiculously high amount of laundry for 3 people. It is never ending. Seriously, it’s like if clothes touch water they just multiply automatically. Our laundry room is like those gawdamn gremlins. Every.fucking.where.
  4. My cell phone. It’s my portal into the internetz when I’m not at work since we don’t have a computer at home. It also helps me keep tabs on my husband when he’s wandered down the street to Justin’s house.
  5. Shoes. Now, don’t get me wrong. I love being barefoot just as much as the next person, but I have a nice collection of shoes that I try to enjoy as much as I can. Lately, most of my time has been spent in my Mizuno’s. But they’re comfy & shiny & I ain’t complaining.Mizuno Men's

What 5 things do you use everyday?

5 comments:

Lin said...

You totally sold me on that mascara until you mentioned clumps & crying...now I'm scared. I know you said not to be but it's like I didnt even read it. Guess I just have to decide if I can suck it up for my teeny lashes to finally look like you know, lashes & not specks.

Believe it or not, I had never seen Gremlins up until earlier this month when the hubs DL it. I know, I feel like a total loser just admitting that :/ On a side note, I asked for a stuffed Gizmo for Christmas haha.

Katie said...

I may need to try that mascara. Tears and all.

Also, I kind of love that you don't have a computer at home.

Oh, and I haven't seen Gremlins Lin, so don't feel bad!

Anonymous said...

I need to see if I can find some of that mascara! If not for the pretty lashes, then for the scary aftermath just so I can experience for myself. Haha!

Sara said...

Your reference to Gremlins is amazing, just sayin'.

I think I've tried that mascara before and also thought I lost all of my eyelashes....it kind of scarred me.

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

I am a mascara junkie as well and haven't tried the double extend! But, maybe I will have to now! I still haven't been able to find one that I am totally head over heels for. Not to mention that I use like 3 different ones a day...