This week’s link up with Em, Lin & Sarah is brought to you by the color blue. No, I’m just kidding. It’s just brought to you by me & my laziness that prevents me from thinking of my own blog topic. These girls are godsends.
- Mascara. I am a self-proclaimed junkie. Chances are I have 3 tubes on me at any given moment. I just like the stuff. I’ve tried CoverGirl, Mary Kay, Revlon, Avon…you name it, it’s probably been on my lashes. But I always go back to one – L'Oreal Double Extend. It has a primer and then the actual mascara and it seriously buffs up my puny lashes like no other.Warning: The first time you take a shower with this on and rub your eyes – do not be alarmed. It will come off in clumps that looks like you’ve just ripped your eyelashes out. They did not rip out. So do not scream, have a panic attack and begin to cry. Not that anyone would react that way. I mean, haha, who would, hahaha, act like that? Hahahhuhhhh….
I’m a loser.
- iPod/iTunes. I love me some music. I always have it on while I’m at work and I have it so other people on the network can listen [Right, Sar?]. And when I’m not a work, I’m at home, jamming to some tunes with my kid.
- Washing Machine. I feel like we have a ridiculously high amount of laundry for 3 people. It is never ending. Seriously, it’s like if clothes touch water they just multiply automatically. Our laundry room is like those gawdamn gremlins. Every.fucking.where.
- My cell phone. It’s my portal into the internetz when I’m not at work since we don’t have a computer at home. It also helps me keep tabs on my husband when he’s wandered down the street to Justin’s house.
- Shoes. Now, don’t get me wrong. I love being barefoot just as much as the next person, but I have a nice collection of shoes that I try to enjoy as much as I can. Lately, most of my time has been spent in my Mizuno’s. But they’re comfy & shiny & I ain’t complaining.
What 5 things do you use everyday?