Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Thoughts 10.18.12

August2012ThursdayThoughts

[1] This weekend is the Superhero 5k at Central Texas Marketplace. If you wanted to register, but just didn’t – you still can from 7am-8am Saturday. The 5k starts at 8:30. For those of you wanting to hang out with Wonder Lillie & Batma’am, we’re planning on being there around 8. Meeting in front of Panera. I’ll have my phone too – if you need the number shoot me an email at Tamara0827 [at]gmail.com. Also, if you’ve already registered but can’t do the packet pick-up tomorrow, I can grab yours for you – just let me know. Us superhero’s have got to stick together after all.

[2] I worked out with Moj on Monday and yeah, apparently there’s this thing that’s called Curtsy Lunges. Basically, you get in the position like you’re going to do a curtsy and then you lunge. Dudes, I was Kate mother-beeping Middleton for at least the first 10 but by the end of it I looked like I was going out Gangham style and not in a good way. They hurt so bad I’ve been sporting compression socks for the past 2 days.

[3] Lately, the Lillie has been bringing it on the dance floor.  I mean, I’m pretty sure we’re going to be on America’s Got Talent of So You Think You Can Dance any day now.  Proof:

[4] It’s a 3 day weekend for our students on campus – but not for the staff. So, all day I’ve heard everyone say ‘Have a good weekend!’ but have not been able to participate as I will be sitting in my homely little desk chair all day tomorrow. Not to worry though, I won’t have my cubby mate here so I can  jam like Smucker’s with my tunes. It’s going to be amazeballs.

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I wish my dance moves were as awesome as hers! She's actually a bit more coordinated than I am. #truth

Sar said...

Lills is so damn cute. Shake it, sista!

Sar said...

Lills is so damn cute. Shake it, sista!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness I love her dance moves! We have a booty shaker too and it cracks me up!

Leia Glover said...

That girls got some movesssssss!

Will you be my superhero and pick up mine and christine's packets?! I was going to make a special trip to Waco tomorrow buttttt if you're willing to pick them up that'd be GREAT!

Syndal said...

Oh my gosh I have never heard of curtsy lunges but they sound crazy!

meg said...

those videos are amazing!
she is a total cutie!