Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Monday 5.7.12

link up with Megan at Happy Day
Dear Monday, you have been so quiet, so why have you given me a pounding headache all day? I really don't need it, so you can take it back whenever you like. Seriously, it's okay. I don't want it anymore.

Dear Tanning Bed, I know I shouldn't use you, but man, oh man, do you make the best 10 minute naps a girl could ever hope for or what?

Dear Blue Jeans, you are loose on me. you.are.loose.on.me. Thanks for reminding me that the number on the scale shouldn't always dictate how I feel about myself.

Dear Alfred, the fact that you think your farmer's tan (that you've been working on for 20+ years) has miraculously blended into your upper arm from one week on a boat makes me love you just that much more. Your ability to just be yourself and love all that life has blessed you with, makes you an amazing man and even more amazing father.
Drinking a cold one with dad on the tube.
Dear Lillie, I hate that you refused to eat in your high chair on Sunday because Mom was trying to get some things done around the house. But then when you pulled my finger {insert fart joke here}down to sit on the floor and enjoy your bowl of fruit with you - how could I resist?
being crazy and eating off the floor
Here's to a wonderful week my friends!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hooray for loose jeans and movement on the farmer's tan spectrum!

Hope your head gets better :(

Abbey said...

I hope your headache is gone! And I love that story about your daughter there at the end. What a sweetheart!