Yes, little ol' me! How cool is that? I actually have friends in the blogosphere (is it cool to say that? I don't really know) that read about my life because they like me (I'm assuming, but we all know what happens when we assume) And not just real-life friends that I force to read by saying "Oh, yeah, I posted that on my blog the other day, duhhhhh" (Hi, Emilie).
So, here's the rules:
1. I post 7 random facts about me.
- When I was in 4th grade, I loved Clarissa Explains It All. Which may explain why I decided to wear tights underneath my shorts to class one day. It was not well received. And I would not wear another pair of tights...ever.
- One time I had to pee really bad, so as I ran into work (I worked retail) I shot to the bathroom, dropped my pants and let out a huge sigh of relief. Only to be quickly followed by an 'oh shit'. I had forgot to drop my panties. Yep, peed right through those suckers.
- My husband (then boyfriend) dropped the "I love you" bomb before I was ready to admit it. So, being the amazingly mature 16 year old I was I would always respond with "I llllllllllllllike you." He was not amused.
- When I put deodorant on in the morning, I pretend to put some on for Lillie. She raises her arms and everything. It is adorables.
- Just to piss off the husband I randomly lick the side of his face.
- For 5 months every time I'd get my period, I'd cry because I wasn't pregnant yet. And then when the pee stick said yes, and I told the husband we had the most awkward holy shit we did it, we're going to parents hug in the history of ever. He says we didn't hug. That we just stood there. His version is a lie.
- I once tried to wax my own nether regions. Much like the Clarissa Explains It All tights with shorts incident - it was not well received and will never happen again.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post (Hi Adrienne! She is amazeballs and if you haven't already - go check out her life!)
3. Put the Liebster blog button in your post. (Gosh, I'm so good at ruling.)
4. Nominate your 5 favorite bloggers with less than 200 GFC followers: (I only have 3 because most my others don't quite post regularly like these ladies and/or have more than 200 followers.)
- Abbey from Finding My Forever - She is awesome. Also, her mom and I were both bulldog mascots. We were meant to stalk each others blogs.
- Megan from Happy Day - She's who I link up with for Dear Monday's. Go congratulate her on her getting her own classroom for the fall. What?!What?!
- Megan (another one, what?!) from #runmeganrun - She runs. I *try* to run. She helps motivate my feet when my brain sucks at it.
5. Let them know that you nominated them (on my way to stalk their blogs now and you should too!)
Thanks again Adrienne!