Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jelly of my Jams CD Swap

Jelly of my Jams CD Swap

Last week, I was working on a playlist for an upcoming 5k and I just was not feeling any of my songs. So, I did what anyone would do – I hit up my online friends for some musical suggestions. During this, Holly from Faith, Hope, and Baseball (she also has a fitness blog at My Own Kind of Beautiful) suggested a CD swap of our favorite workout music.

Since she’s simply amazing, I couldn’t ignore this wonderful idea and I immediately emailed her about hosting a swap – and so here we are.

Doing the damn thing like a motherbeeping boss.

This swap is open to all (even those of you without a blog), just as long as you have a valid mailing address you’re golden.

Swap Details:

·Registration open from May 1st through May 8th.
·Everyone will be notified of their swap partners by May 10th.
·Send your CD of amazing songs to your partner by May 17th.
·Feel free to send a note to your partner explaining your song choices if you’d like.
·On May 31st link up and tell us why we should be Jelly of your Jams!

You’re not required to follow Holly or myself, but if you don’t already – you’re missing out. We’re kind of a big deal in our heads. You can also grab the button above to post if you’d like. If you’re on Twitter and want to hash it out - #JellyofmyJams is the way to go.

Keep in mind – this is a way to add some new music to our life. Your partner can either take your suggestions into account, or completely ignore them all together and give you songs you’ve never even heard of. We only ask that you keep an open mind.

So, click the button below and let’s get our jam on!

5 comments:

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

you guys are genius!!
my music is terrible but I will do some research haha

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

wahhhh the form isn't working for me.

and yes I totally wah'd, I'm THAT cool!

Sara said...

YES, this is awesome! Just sent my form through. Can't wait to swap! :-)

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

woot got it to work, so excited!

Martha Hokenson said...

Ah bummer I just missed it! Can't wait to see what you all swap though. Sounds awesome.