Thursday, September 15, 2011

15 Day Challenge

I have a blogcrush. It's true. She's funny, well-spoken/written, a wonderful photographer and posts often. What's not to love about that?
I know Sarah in real-life, but not well, so when I see her I feel like I know entirely too much without the proper effort being put forth. (The same thing happens with me and the few people I tend to facebook stalk. Don't judge, you know you do it too.)
Because of this when Sarah offered a 15 Day Challenge link up, I thought "Hey, I could do that! It's not a ridiculously long amount of time and I've never participated in anything like this before. Why the heck not?"
I have been blogging for a while, but never took it to that next step of consistent posting, just really whenever the mood strikes and I have a free moment - those two don't always happen at the same time.
Below you'll find the different subjects for each of the days involved. I'll be posting directly after this with my Day 1 challenge. If any of you would like to join in, jump on this fancy little bandwagon we'd love to have you! Just click here to sign up.

2 comments:

Sar said...

Woohoo! Anything I write on my blog, I would willingly self-disclose in person, so it's practically like I'm telling you face-to-face. ;)

You're amazing! Can't wait to read more.

Tamara said...

That's how I feel with my blog. If it's out there for you to read I would have said it to you in real life!