I'm excited to start and even more excited to meet some new bloggers!
If you have a blog and are interested, please link up with Sar at [life of love], we'd love to have you!
1. I know the exact moment when I let myself fall in love with my husband. We were in the movie theatre, we had just laughed at something on screen and as I turned my head to him, he pushed my hair behind my ear. I was 16. And I knew that even if things didn't work out, I would never regret loving him. So, I did. It's been 10 years and nope, still no regrets.
2. The first CD's I ever bought were Everclear & Boyz II Men.
4. I once caught an 8 foot shark. On purpose.
|2006 Shark Fishing in Galveston.|
5. I got a perm in 4th grade. I would never get a perm again.
6. The first time I ever rode in a vehicle with automatic windows I was about 7. I thought those people were the richest people I would ever meet.
7. My husband and I were crowned king & queen at our senior prom.
9. One time I was so tired I actually zipped up a dirty diaper in my daughter's sleeper and put her back to bed without realizing it until the next morning. Helloooo bad mom award!
10. I've been to Vegas twice.
11. I'm an amazon. As in I'm 5'10 and wear a size 11 shoe. I secretly hope my daughter will have ginormous skis as well so I can have someone to share shoes with.
12. In honor of Magic Mike - let's talk about Amazing Alfred. We once went to a strip club [oh, come on, don't act surprised] and while having a grand ol' time talking to some of the dancers Alfred started busting out moves. They actually took out their ones and put them in his pants. We totally walked out there $15 richer.
13. When I was 14 or 15, I read an article in one of those fashion/teen magazines that said to give your boyfriend a little surprise put flavored chapstick on right before you kiss. He'll love it! So, I did. And it was way embarrassing, he was like WTF is on your lips? That is horrible. I learned to never listen to those magazines again and to never wear raspberry flavoring chapstick for the rest of my life.
14. I don't really get mad, ever. It takes so much effort and we have so little time here, it just seems like a waste.
15. I have a frog tattoo on my chest. My daughter is constantly trying to scratch at it to get it off of me.
|20 weeks pregnant boobs. & Laughing at Amazing Alfred dance moves.|