Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Day Challenge 2012: Day 13

[13] List your favorites: [I added some of my own!]

Quote:  If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it.
My sister actually has this tattooed on her shoulder. She has something like 10 tattoos [Is that right, Am?] and this is by far my favorite one. It's just a reminder that having a little faith can go a long way.

Food:  Cheese. Does that count as like a real food? I mean, if it doesn't, it should. I buy shredded cheese in the lbs. Seriously. Also, if you ever come to my house and we don't have string cheese - grab a coat, because hell is about to freeze over.

Song:  You Make My Dreams Come True. By Hall & Oates.

I actually have a lot of favorite songs [I'm a music whore], but this one is dear to me for one reason - Lillie. I think of Lillie every time I hear this song and whether it's from my iTunes, my CD player or just randomly playing in the background somewhere, it makes me smile. And dude, listen to that beat. You can't tell me you're not doing a head bob or a shoulder twitch right now. It's on every CD I burn [didn't know people still did that did you?] and every play list for my iPod I make.

Dance Move: The Running Man.

Blog post: My Baby Body post I wrote last year while struggling with the after effects of having a kid. It's a year later and I still struggle daily, but all the positive responses I received from it - astounding. I couldn't ask for better readers, friends & family.

Favorite hair color: Red

Favorite photo: I tried to find a favorite photo, but I don't have just one. Why? Because I have a kid and every photo of her is precious and it's so annoying. Besides, if I keep trying to search for just the right one, my fever will start acting up again. So these are the most recent and will have to do -


Favorite Funny Person: Without a doubt, the husband. I mean, sure, a lot of the times I want to punch him the esophagus but it's out of love, I promise. He has no problem doing something completely silly to make me laugh, 
  or has no problem with being the butt of my jokes. He's kind of awesome like that.

No comments: